We(ed) love Colorado.

Thanks, Colorado, for showing the rest of us that
it's A-Okay to enjoy marijuana
socially, responsibly, and legally. That even people
who don't smoke weed think
it's silly that those who choose to, can't.
But that all changes now, at least in Colorado.

To commemorate your bold step forward,
we're introducing the A-Okay symbol,
so that residents and visitors alike can
find the good stuff at
responsible marijuana retail stores.


adult use Co_rec_marker_announcement dispensaries